* Clockwise is your solution for learning how to tell time on an analogue clock.
* Play an easy exercise that will help you work out and understand time and clocks – just set the digital clock based on the analogue one. One easy task – rinse and repeat and you will know it all in a matter of few sessions with this app.
* There are two metrics tracked: overall success rate and a “continuity” measure that tracks how long you mange to keep answering correctly. If you reach continuity of 25+ it means you mastered it as there was a series of 25 correct answers in a row. You can then reset the score and pass it to your colleague :).
* If you want to check details on success rate just tap the percentage number and you will see how many attempts were made (as its easy to report 100% after a single success :)).
And the links are:
- (iOS) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clockwise-learn-the-clock!/id861279544
- (Android) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.ayground.clockwise