500 Coloring Pages will entertain your kids for long hours – and its best when played together with kids. See who will create the cutest lion, beaver of the fastest car.
Various tiles sizes and shapes, broad color choice, unlimited possibilities. I encourage you to try my free Mosaic app
Math Pairs Puzzle is a free app you can play together with your kids. Or your kids can play between themselves – on a single device, with real life interactions. This is way better to spend time together than on a single player session with a tablet. Just remember that when you play with kids its always good to let them win or tie with you from time to time. The objective is to improve their memory and cognitive skills not to prove your superiority 🙂
- surprise your friends when you show them how your name sounds backwards.
- say something backwards and when you reverse it again it will be a normal word 🙂
- play back some melodies you know and see how they sound when reversed
- check for hidden messages in well known songs.
and just have fun!
Another app created for my daughter – free.clockwiseapp.com – it will help your kids understand how to read time on an analogue clock. While the skill itself is of less use given the proliferation of digital display clocks its a great base for further math training like fractions or angles (and both as well :)).
And another homepage for my app – check.timestableapp.com for more details- Timestable is a simple 10×10 multiplication table training app. It helped my daughter to master multiplication table … try it with your kids 🙂 Enjoy
My app “Math Tiles Run” (also known as Math + Tiles = Run) has just got a new page that will route both iOS and Android users appropriately. Have a look and get.mathtilesrun.com
My new app is available for both iOS and Android – its an easy concept that should make you laugh loud. It does one thing – 1) records your voice, song or whatever you point it at … and 2) plays it reversed. Surprise your friends with your backward speech skills – or just have fun reversing your names, or anything else. Your imagination is the limit here. Have fun!
- iOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/say-it-backwards-app/id956149728?ls=1&mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.ayground.playbackapp
Ah … and don’t forget to share it with others using the below set of buttons 🙂
Coloring Book just got its UI improved. On top of icons and screens redesign it now uses https://code.google.com/p/android-color-picker/ for color selection. Thanks Yukuku for great piece of code.
* Clockwise is your solution for learning how to tell time on an analogue clock.
* Play an easy exercise that will help you work out and understand time and clocks – just set the digital clock based on the analogue one. One easy task – rinse and repeat and you will know it all in a matter of few sessions with this app.
* There are two metrics tracked: overall success rate and a “continuity” measure that tracks how long you mange to keep answering correctly. If you reach continuity of 25+ it means you mastered it as there was a series of 25 correct answers in a row. You can then reset the score and pass it to your colleague :).
* If you want to check details on success rate just tap the percentage number and you will see how many attempts were made (as its easy to report 100% after a single success :)).
And the links are:
- (iOS) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clockwise-learn-the-clock!/id861279544
- (Android) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.ayground.clockwise